Posted on Sep 16, 2019

Process Server One

Small Claims Process Server
Planning to file a small claims case? To bring these cases to court, as the plaintiff, you must prove the actual damages were within the court’s jurisdiction. You also must successfully provide process service to the person you’re suing. That’s where Process Server One comes in: we can serve small claims documents including that all-important Proof of Service. We also offer service for a many other small claims forms, including Request to Amend Claim, Notice of Entry of Judgement, Notice of Appeal, and Plaintiff’s Claim and Order to go to Small Claims.

Whether your landlord won’t return your security deposit or someone damaged your property and won’t pay for it, your tenant damaged property and the security deposit won’t cover it, your car is a damaged and someone won’t pay, or you loaned money and can’t get it back, these private disputes usually involve amounts less than $10,000.

In small claims cases, court rules and procedures are often much simpler than in other courts. Parties often represent themselves without an attorney; there is an informal hearing before a judge and no jury.
Note: if a defendant does not show up for trial and has been properly served, a default judgment may be entered in favor of the plaintiff, making proper service all the more important.
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.